Publishing Ethics & Malpractice Statement
International Journal of Mechatronics, Electrical and Computer Technology (IJMEC)
- Submitted manuscripts must be in "English Language"
- Submitted manuscripts the "Original Work" of the author(s)
- Only "Unpublished Manuscripts" should be submitted
- "It is Unethical" to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently
- References should be in "Roman script"
- Acknowledge the "Sources of Data" used in the development of the manuscript
- Any "conflict of interest" must be clearly stated
- Avoid "Fraud", "malpractice" and "plagiarism"
- All errors discovered in the manuscript(s) after submission must be swiftly communicated to the Editor(s).
- ** Author(s) have to respect to publication ethics statement and policies
Reviewers and Editors of IJMEC must confirm the following:
All the manuscripts will consider peer-reviewed by "scientific collaborators". (All Rejected, Major Revision, Minor Revision and Accepted papers.)
Those all manuscripts are reviewed in "fairness based" on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s)
Any unclear "conflict of interest" during the review process, could stop the process.
That all information pertaining to the manuscript is "kept confidential" by reviewers and editors
In any case of "Fraud", "malpractice" or "plagiarism" during the review process,manuscript(s) will exit from review processing.
That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor
Publisher of IJMEC must confirm the following:
- Universal Scientific Organization is a Non-profit organization that supports the principles of Open Access.
scientific colleagues, government and the public.
Research data should be immediately available to
- Any Fraud, malpractice, plagiarism in any step
That all manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors
That information pertaining manuscripts are kept confidential
That any observed conflict of interest pertaining manuscripts must be disclosed
The Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer’s evaluation of the manuscript, policies of the journal editorial board and legal restrain acting against plagiarism, libel and copyright infringement.
IJMEC is an open access journal (free access to the full-text):
Content is freely available electronically immediately upon publication and can be distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License (CC BY-NC). This license allows anyone to reuse, remix, and build upon the content, as long as it is for legal noncommercial purposes.
© Universal Scientific Organization, Wiener Straße, 4470, Enns, Austria